200 Hour RYT Teacher Training
IN-STUDIO 03 -31 OCTOBER 2020
Emerging from the COVID-19 situation and national lockdown we confidently expect that over August and September we will be back to normal studio operations. This is crucial to the Teacher Training as there is no substitute for live, in-studio teacher & student engagement, group work & training and the inspirations of collective learning experiences.
The majority of the course will be hosted and conducted at the studio with some theory, tutorial and assignments online.
This gives you, the course participants, a lot more freedom and flexibility with your time over the month.
Of the 200 hours of formal training, you will do around 50 hours online throughout the program. The rest is in-studio and on location live training with our team.
Unlock the deep potential of your personal practice and immerse yourself fully in all elements of yoga. Whether intending to develop your capacity to teach and share yoga with others or as a personal enrichment of your relationship with all elements of yoga.
These are just some of the things you can achieve with Yoga Zone’s RYT 200 hour vinyasa-based teacher training programme – a one month immersion that becomes your ideal environment for genuine transformation and beautiful change.
Daily time schedules are therefore variable.
The entire program is divided into thematic areas or modules. Each with theory components and predominantly of practical and experiential learning. Required and suggested readings compliment additional knowledge prior to and during the course.
Below a brief overview of the thematic areas.
These are not equally weighted in time allocation and all thread into each other throughout the course program. Certain theory modules, tutorials and assignments will be online content you will do at home.
1. Yoga History and Yoga Philosophy. The yoga sutras & more, yoga ethics and lifestyle choices. Teachings, discussions, practicals.
2. Anatomy and Physiology – the body systems, relations to ayurveda and yoga. The energetic body. Expert input, practice, assignments, applications.
3. Asana Study and Practice – learning correctly, foundations to intermediate, techniques, adjustments, training, teaching, – focused on Vinyasa for content. Other yoga styles and practices. Predominantly practical led by 3 senior teachers.
5. Wellness and Wholeness – holistic health, Ayurveda, personal options and choices, the global community. Teachings and practical applications.
6. Teaching components (planning, delivery, class components), heated and un-heated yoga, teaching techniques, codes of conduct, yoga ethics, community diversity and responsibilities
Your investment is:
Early Bird: R20 000 (VAT Incl.) – full payment by 03 August.
Regular fee: R 23 500.00 (VAT incl.). Deposit of R4500 to secure booking. Remainder payment by 25 September.
Payment plan: Deposit R5000 plus 3 payments of R6730 each by 25 September, 25 October and 25 November.
Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries you may have