Here below please read carefully the protocols for our studio classes.
Maintaining 50% of our in-classs capacity with 2-3 metres between mats.
In our heated classes, the air is ventilated and heated to over 70 degrees celsius as it passes through our filters and heat exchanger. Unheated classes open windows as possible.
Be assured that we are implementing all the mandatory and prudent measures for access and sanitisation under the Lockdown Level 1 conditions. Caring for your well-being and providing a safe and inspiring place for our yoga together.
– Anyone not feeling perfectly healthy should not come to the studio.
– Sanitiser, masks and checks at entry to the Lifestyle Centre
– Masks and hand sanitisation upon arrival at the studio.
– Masks on until you are on your mat.
– No masks required in class.
– Your own yoga mat and yoga towel – no mat storage at the studio.
– All participants will be required to sign a once-off waiver form before their first post-lockdown class.
– For every class all participants to sign in at reception.
– Spacing in the room is 2-3 metres and places are clearly demarcated. Please stick to the marked spots.
– Teacher will give the classes from their mat and remain on their mat. No hands-on adjustments.
– Masks on when you leave your mat.
– Change room, shower and toilet facilities as normal.
Reception opens 20 minutes before class.
Doors are locked when class starts. Late admittance is not possible