Safe, healthy and responsible yoga in the time of COVID-19
We are monitoring the situation in real-time both locally and abroad and, with our Yoga Zone team, are committed to proactive, smart decisions in the interest of our yoga community and broader society.
See our social media platforms for daily schedules and updates.
We have reduced our class schedule in response, will cap class attendance so as to ensure ample space between mats and will no longer rent mats or towels for the moment.
We want you to know that the health & wellbeing of our clients and our Yoga Zone team are top priorities.
Over the last week we have instituted special sanitary measures and
are all proactively cultivating best practices at the studio:
• All touch-surfaces are wiped and disinfected before, during & after class.
• Hand sanitising for all – for everyone upon entering at reception and hand sanitisers available throughout the studio.
• Additional sanitising of yoga mats and towels.
• In class – no hands-on adjustments by teachers and we have removed all common-use props from the yoga rooms. Bring your own.
How you can be proactive:
• If you have any flu-like symptoms or have travelled here from high risk areas in the last 2 weeks, please stay home, check with your doctor and do whatever recommended, pro-active and responsible.
• Observe best practices for your personal hygiene and follow recommended health and social norms and practices under these peculiar circumstances.
• Communicate — if you have concerns or have questions, please let us know.
Thank you for joining us in these actions to help keep everyone healthy
and help contain the spread of COVID-19