WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AND HOW TO DO IT.
Ok, so we realise we need to use yoga as one of our greatest gifts right now. Movement and Mindfulness.
Our Premium Online Yoga Program
For all existing members and anyone new joining.
Daily yoga classes (morning & evening), yoga posture clinics, meditation &Yoga Nidra, specialized workshops, Ayurveda tutorials & consultations, private classes and training modules
– all live on ZOOM.US/Yoga Zone
How and what does that mean. It’s simple
– you’ll need to book your YogaZone class using the MindBody app on your phone or portable device (see below HOW-TO).
– you’ll attend the class live on Zoom with the code you receive when booking (see belowHOW-TO)
For existing members – you can either 1. use your current valid membership (that has been extended for you by 23 days for now) or, 2. leave that on pause, and purchase our ONLINE SPECIALS
1: Use your existing membership – all expiration periods have been extended and you can simply use it for class bookings OR
2: Purchase any of our ONLINE YOGA SPECIALS – here
We can pause your current membership for when we return to the studio and meanwhile purchase from the Online Specials.
This way you don’t use your current credits – value for you and income that is needed for the studio’s teachers and staff during shutdown.
If you are NEW TO US
– just enroll with us on the MindBody app (HOW-TO below) and purchase any ONLINE SPECIAL classes or packages – here
MINDBODY APP – HOW TO… very straightforward
– Download the MINDBODY app and find YOGAZONE
– register with your email and choose own password if needed.
– NEW members create a profile with us using your e-mail.
Any issues just email us email@example.com
* ENSURE YOU OPT-IN FOR AUTO-EMAILS on the app to receive your booking code – email us if you encounter glitches –
Go to YogaZone on MINDBODY app for schedule.
Book for any of the classes or other sessions.
Receive a Booking Confirmation email – ensure you OPT-IN to Auto-Emails on the app.
1-2 hrs before the class you’ll get another email with the Zoom ID for that class.
Go to Zoom (website or app) and use the ID code to attend the session live.
ZOOM – HOW-TO.
Classes are scheduled and broadcast live.
Simple and free for you to set up and use.
– download Zoom (website or app – best viewed on a bigger screen).
– create a free account
– use the specific Zoom Meeting ID code to attend the class
(you will receive by email 1-2hrs before the class).
Excited and inspired by our online program, by the wide attendance we are receiving and by the dedication and loving efforts of our yoga teachers. Making it work for yoga together. Best wishes to us all.